Conveyancing Process Newcastle
The conveyancing process Newcastle is the process of transferring ownership of a property from one person to another. It is a complex and time-consuming process, and it typically involves the following steps:
- The buyer and seller enter into a contract of sale.
- The buyer obtains a finance pre-approval.
- The buyer and seller exchange contracts.
- The conveyancer conducts a title search.
- The conveyancer prepares all of the legal paperwork.
- The buyer pays the deposit.
- The property is settled.
Ready For a Fast Settlement?
- REAL ESTATE SALE, PURCHASE, TRANSFER & REFINANCE
- AFFORDABLE CONVEYANCING
- PROFESSIONAL FEES EXPERIENCE
- EXPERTISE THAT YOUR PROPERTY & YOU DESERVE
I cannot recommend Lorraine and her staff highly enough, I have used them twice now and the process was made so easy, always on hand to answer any questions, emails answered quickly.
Thank you again for your expertise.
Lorraine and her team have worked with me on several sales and purchases. They always kept me informed through the entire process and made it a stress free exercise, I would like to thank them for all their hard work